The EU wish to preserve the European cultural heritage and make it available for all, as well as promoting cultural and creative industries. 2018 is the European Year of Cultural Heritage. Members of the Oslo Region European Office are active participants in “Creative Europe”, as well as other EU cultural projects.
Here are some examples of what our members are interested in:
- The use of new technology and digital tools to express art and cultural heritage
- Culture and cultural heritage as a part of city or regional development
- Archaeology and communicating our shared European cultural heritage
- Culture, design and sustainability (product design)
- Developing movie locations
Culture is an important part of the following EU related topics:
- Social politics
- Regional development
Questions? Please contact:
Astrid Bjerke, senior EU advisor.