One of our two main focus areas is the green transition. The Oslo region is a green region, and the interest for eco-friendly politics, research and projects in generally high. Oslo is the European Green Capital for 2019.
Our region is focused on:
- Circular economy
- Bio economy
- Energy and climate
- Smart cities
- Sustainable city development
- Air quality
- Energy efficient constructions/buildings
- Green public procurements
- Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS)
- Fossil free construction cites
- European Green Capital
Contact Solveig Standal Skåravik, our EU advisor on climate, environment and energy.